Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My thoughts.....

I read tinkywinkyx123's blog the other day. There was something posted on Celiac Disease that really caught my attention.

Her Blog:
tinkywinkyx123


Well, based on her description, Celiac Desiese affects the small intestine. When these people eat food with wheat, (bread and such), it becomes a toxin. The patient gets bloating, and other extremely uncomfortable symptoms. Personally, I have heard of this disease before. And, the effects of having a simple PB&J sandwich are disastrous. I feel bad for people with this disease. For starters, they can never have the things people enjoy, such as, lasagna, pasta, bread, or a simple grilled cheese sandwich or burger. Instead, they have to eat other things. I would certainly love to help people with this genetic disorder. It would be fantastic if scientist were able to create bread or other meals that contain glutton, without the glutton. Get what I'm saying? Good. I, personally, have a few questions. Doesn't glutton contain fiber? And starcheProxy-Connection: keep-alive
Cache-Control: max-age=0

3F How do people with this disorder get this necessities? Do they need a pill or something? Also, if a child gets the disease, what exactly is included in this diet? I would certainly like to know. Thinking about this disease, its really not that bad. These kids can live a regular life, just, with a diet. So, I would definitely love to meet someone with this disease. I can learn something new. This disease is sad, but, there is always somewhere over the rainbow, where doctors find a cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment