Who is this guy? Help!What do you think when I say this. World fastest man adopts world fastest animal. Yeah, I don't know what to think either, so I'm asking you....
Who: Usain Bolt and his new cheetah, Lightning Bolt.
What Happened: Usain Bolt, the record holder for track hurdles, pays to adopt a baby cheetah as a new pet. Obviously, the cheetah won't live with him. Instead, Lightning Bolt shall live in a reserve.
When: November 2Nd, 2009
Where: Kenya, Africa.
Why: He wanted to raise awareness for endangered species.
Funny?:
If you keep reading this article, at a private photo shoot, Usain was asked to pose with a lion. He nearly ran away. Yet, he'd hold a baby cheetah and feed it when cameras were flashing... Poor cheetah, caught in a publicity stunt...
My Opinion: It's always good for a celebrity to endorse something. Especially something that has to do with life. I applaud Usain for taking this step and adopting the adorable cheetah. I mean, look at the little guy! *aww*
No comments:
Post a Comment