Okay, so everyone has seen or have heard of this show once. Why am I bringing this topic up? Well, it's all about the Bones. Yes, I am talking about the fabulous show starring DR. TEMPERANCE BRENNAN (Emily Deschanel) And Special Agent Booth (David Boreanaz). Yes, this is my FAVORITE SHOW IN THE UNIVERSE!!! (I write that in all caps for a reason) Anyways, the last episode (or a few nights ago), They found the dead body of a chicken-man. Bones couldn't believe it herself, but, when they were checking out the body, there was a parasite in the guys throat that was only FOUND IN CHICKENS! And, when Angela did a face sketch, the guys nose looked like a chicken's beak! No kidding, it was long and hanging, sort of like Squidwards nose! At the end, well just watch the episode. But, I learned three important things.
1. ALWAYS BE CAREFUL! If you aren't, the enviroment you are in may hurt you.
2. Joints are very important in the body. It can lead to causes of death. So are bone brusies!
3. Chemical changes and physical appearances are VERY IMPORTANT in science. They can show damage, even solve unknown situations!
Watch the show! You don't only learn somthing, you enjoy it!
Meme Creator
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment