ALL BLOGS ARE FOUND ON MY BLOG LIST!!!!!
Bookwormsrule870045- Hyena Article
I think this is a very intresting thing to know. This study proves that canines are quick at learning skills, while it would take primates extensive training to do so. Also, it is cool how they designed this test. It was smart, it was to the point, and it didn't harm the animals. One question I have is why does hyenas and dogs learn these things better than primates? Is it because they grew up that way? Does it have somthing to do with their brains? All in all, the article was very well written, and it was to the point. It also showed somthing new!
Trckstr' Awsum Blog- Solids, Liquids, and Gases article
This blog was really good! Why? Well, it was to the point, and gave all the information in a simple, coordinated way. Also, this blog used pictures to help the reader understand and learn more. So, here is what I learned. Solid molocules are close together, and tightly packed. Liquid molocules are free to move, but stay close together. And Gases just go everywhere, trying to get as far away as possible. And then, there is plasma. That happens when the the gas molocules are moving so fast the electrons are stripped from them. Did you know plasma is one of the well known matter in the universe, but isn't found on earth. Huh, go figure. One question for this article is how does the electrons get stripped, and how are they put back together in deionization? I hope I can figure this out. But, all in all, I appluad this article! It was good!
soccercrazy6- New Exoplanets discovered
This blog was crazy! (I say that in the it-was-totally-awesome way) It was about the new exoplanets found with HARPS, a super powerful telescope. Personally, I thought HARPS was a union for all professional harp teachers.... Anyways, this blog really interested me! It showed that we are one step in a journey closer to finding another, "earth," even life! This really excites me. I am in the mood to go and google this topic right now!
jetsfan21- Clever New Device Sees Through Walls
This was probally the coolest blog out of all of these. So, there is a new device that uses radio topography to see images. That is using radio waves to find objects. Like what dolphins do to find food. (Why can't I remember that word when I need it?!) This would be really helpful in a fire, to save lives and find hidden people. But, like Hannah Montana said, nobody's perfect, like this project. It still has glitches that need to be solved. But, this is really interesting. One question I have is how do you manage to test an object like this. I know, it says that in the blog. But is there a way to prove to common people that it works? This device is sort of like a superhero, huh? X-RAY VISION!
devilsrule5555- Smart Fish
This was a new thing! DId you know fish could tell diffrences between enemy and food, ect. This reminds me of this book i read as a kid. Dolphins were tested to do the same thing. They would have two targets, and they would hit the right one. It is kind of cool to see that fish can do the same thing. I always thought all fish did was swim and eat. Now, I'm proven wrong. Too bad I can't get one. The last one I had, my cat ate.
Yankees02- First three pigs in the US with Swine Flu.
Wow.... That is all I have to say.
Meme Creator
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment